As a Key Account Manager you will :
– Influence customers and distributors to build their business through merchandising and pricing actions on our brands.
– Develop assortment, shelving, pricing, and merchandising strategies, based on consumer research
– Design business plans which will deliver each brand volume, share objectives
– Be our external face in the market. It offers you a unique opportunity to work with the customers (retailers) in activities spanning from field sales to key account management and sales support in different teams.
– Help customers develop programs which will build the business for them and us
What we offer you :
– Challenging responsibilities from day one
– The best training and learning resources to achieve great mastery
– Rewards based on your performance….Nothing else
– International exposure
– A great career opportunity : As a Company, we compete across a wide range of channels and, as such, we are able to offer a variety of career options for sales professionals to either specialize or diversify experience in any number of markets (internal jobs such as Market Strategy & Planning, cross disciplinary roles, International and out-of-region roles)
What we are looking for?
– Graduated from top Business / Engineering School
– Legally eligible to work in Morocco
– A maximum of 3-year experience
– Flexibility and a willingness to develop your career internationally
– Very good knowledge of written and spoken English (on top of Arabic and French).
– Valid driving license
– Strong leadership, communication and creativity skills
The job is highly strategic and requires a strong eye for detail and a willingness to make things happen
Job ID : SLS00002063
Locations : Casablanca
Pour postuler : jobs.pgcareers.com