Sogefi’s history as a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of engine filtration and vehicle suspension components is tied to its commitment to innovation and research for excellence. These distinguishing traits are evident in the initial acquisitions and joint ventures which were made a few months after the company was established.
From the very beginning, such actions were triggered by the intention to expand the Group through global strategic acquisitions in the vehicle components sector. Sogefi soon established plants in many countries, many of which are now major global economies. Two examples are Brazil and China, where Sogefi has had a presence since 1991 and 1995 respectively.
Sogefi’s top priority has always been to bring value from its operations to all its stakeholders, and we believe the company has been successful in achieving this.
Responsable lean et Amélioration continue
The main missions of the role are to:
– Improve Plant Performance through losses identification and action plan implementation
– Support Improvement roadmap deployment through the plant
– Challenge the Plant Steering Committee to implement improvement road map
– Implement and coach performance management routines (Management Control)
– Implement and facilitate improvement workshops (Kaizen) based on plant performance priorities
– Apply S.E.S / Lean (Sogefi Excellence System) methodologies and tools (5S, MIFA, Performance Management, Hoshin, TPM, SMED, Pull Flow…) through their active training and coaching on the Shopfloor.
– Define standard work and realize training to improve plant performance
– Ensure the correct daily usage of the S.E.S standards
– Propose and promote best practices within the Plant to achieve KPI targets and budget
– Participate to the plant improvement roadmap definition according to performance guidelines
– Support actions to improve S.E.S assessment score
– Manage Saving book consolidation.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
– Minimum 5 years of lean manufacturing (or equivalent) practice at Plant level
– Recognized experience and ability to improve KPIs in a plant by using S.E.S principles
– Proven experience in a Manager role in a plant (APA, Logistic, Manufacturing Engineering)
– Bachelor degree or equivalent level of experience
– Very good interpersonal relationship skills and trainer’s skills
– Leadership and Training skills
– CIS mindset, action and target oriented, goal achiever, good communication skills, energetic, charismatic, leader by nature.
– Must have good knowledge of the following CIS tools: Hoshin/ Pull system, Production KANBAN, Withdrawal KANBAN, SMED, MIFA or VSM, 5S, QRQC, Flatstock, visual management, TPM
– Minimum bi-lingual (fluent English mandatory)
– Desired experienece from automotive industry
If you are interested in this job offer please send us your CV while mentionning the reference RLSG2409 to the address [email protected]