Magneti Marelli is an international company founded in Italy in 1919, committed to the design and production of hi-tech systems and components for the automotive sector, based in Italy (Corbetta, Milan).
Magneti Marelli is seeking talent, passion and openness to change. In return it offers strong opportunities for professional growth and development.
Quality Methods and Laboratories
Magneti Marelli is looking for a Quality Methods and Laboratories within Tangier Plant in Morocco.
The candidate will be in charge of the following activities :
– Respect of planning and escalating the non conformities
– Support Root Cause investigations for 0 Km failures, according to BL standardized procedures
– Analyze the warranty returns according to established rules and procedures, and keep updated the related DataBase
– Ensure toolkit and testing devices adequate maintenance by keeping an effective communication with Quality shop floor collaborators
– Laboratory testing required product, by the Customer and Internal Control Plan
– Participate in performing PPAP (validation tests)
– Participate in APQP (at all stages)
– Maintain communication with staff quality floor, on the proper functioning of the tooling and testing devices
– Perform calibration and verification of measuring instruments and laboratory
– Ensure that activities under 5 S’s run
– Contribute to the actions of control and rate reduction SCRAP;
– Responsible for the delivery of parts validation laboratories certified and validated.
To discover more about this job opportunity and apply please visit: https://www.magnetimarelli.com/careers/job-search.php