Magneti Marelli is an international company founded in Italy in 1919, committed to the design and production of hi-tech systems and components for the automotive sector, based in Italy (Corbetta, Milan).
Magneti Marelli is seeking talent, passion and openness to change. In return it offers strong opportunities for professional growth and development.
Working at Magneti Marelli means living a dynamic reality in a highly innovative environment that is able to address global issues with international partners.
Magneti Marelli is looking for a Plant Manager within Tangier Plant in Morocco. The candidate will be in charge of the following activities :
– Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers expectations.
– Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
– Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping.
– Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results.
– Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus.
– Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions.
– Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff
– Commit to plant safety procedures.
– Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
– Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts
To discover more about this job opportunity and apply please visit : https://www.magnetimarelli.com/careers/job-search.php