Varroc Lighting Systems develops and manufactures high-performance, innovative exterior automotive lighting and vehicle control electronics for nearly every major OEM in the world. Our creativity, agility and speed allow us to bring high-quality lighting solutions to mass market vehicles at a competitive cost.
Our portfolio of cutting-edge technology, including LEDs, OLEDs, ADB systems, laser and matrix lamps, and our proprietary Surface-LED lamps, equips us to seamlessly integrate lighting into a vehicle’s design for optimal performance and safety.
With locations in 11 countries on four continents, we can respond quickly and integrate effectively with customers around the globe.
We are looking for payroll and time attendence leader.
Job desrciption :
– Overall processing of wage agenda, including taxes, deductions, and taxes for employees
– Complete wage management in accordance with valid legislation (Social insurance, Health insurance, taxes, execution, insolvency, etc.)
– Compliance with obligations towards authorities, health insurance companies and other state institutions
– Professional support of the HR team
– Team work on creating internal guidelines for remuneration and other HR processes
– University degree in Economics.
– Excellent knowledge of wage accounting gained through the practice of the manufacturing company.
– Very good knowledge of legislation related to payroll accounting, incl Labour Code.
– Very good knowledge of PC, MS Office (especially Excel).
– English – basic.
Please note that the candidatures that don’t match with the requirements will not be considered.
Location : Brikcha, Tanger-Tétouan, Morocco
For applying : www.linkedin.com