Nexteer Automotive – a leader in intuitive motion control – is a multibillion-dollar global steering and driveline business delivering electric and hydraulic steering systems, steering columns and driveline systems, as well as ADAS and automated driving technologies for OEMs around the world.
The company’s global workforce of 13,500+ serves more than 50 customers in every major region of the world.
Nexteer has 25 manufacturing plants, two technical centers, 14 customer service centers and one global technical center strategically located in North and South America, Europe and Asia.
Nexteer Automotive’s customers include BMW, FCA, Ford, GM, PSA, Toyota and VW, as well as automakers in India and China.
Supplier Quality Engineer
Nexteer Automotive Kenitra was currently looking to recruit an Supplier Quality Engineer.
Key responsibilities :
Employee’s awareness of their impact on product quality and the importance of their activities in achieving, maintaining, and improving quality, including customer requirements and the risks involved for the customer with non-conforming product.
Monitor supplier performance by :
– Receiving inspection (control plan development support if required)
– Periodic evaluation with quality and logistic input
Support new program start-up for external suppliers
– Drive and track PPAP approval according to AIAG standards :
– review and approval of PPAP package
– perform [email protected] to verify supplier capacity
– verify application of early production containment
Implement supplier management tools for external suppliers when necessary: follow up of PC issued in the Intelex
– review / approval of containment actions
– review / approval of problem analysis and corrective actions
– track and monitor managed supplier performance through Intelex applications
– prepare and follow up Supplier Quality Audits
– Manufacturing Capability Assessment audit for new suppliers
– process and product audit
– QSB+ audit
– support all necessary activities for Engineering Changes
– Implement and maintain quality requirements on his specific area of responsibility.
– Implement and maintain environmental requirements on his specific area of responsibility.
– Implement and maintain safety rules on his specific area of responsibility.
– Cascade special product and process characteristics to the suppliers and require the suppliers to cascade all applicable requirements down the supply chain to the point of manufacture
– Ensure the identification and traceability requirements are extended to externally provided products with safety/regulatory characteristics.
Qualifications required :
Education: Engineer Degree
Experience: 2-5 years at similar position
– English skills- C1
– Control Plan
– 5 Why
– ISO/TS / IATF 16949
– Supplier’s capacity assessment knowledge
– VDA 6.1 / 6.3 / 6.5
– Technical drawing knowledge (GD&T)
– Mechanical knowledge
– Presentation skills
– Meeting leading skills
– Problem solving skills
– APQP knowledge
– Analytical skills
Corporate competences :
– Empowered to Act
– Constructive Communication
– Personal Growth
– Passion for Perfect Quality
– Clear and Timely Decisions
– Integrity & Accountability
– Customer Focus
– Relentless Innovation
– Collaborative Relationships
– Business insight
– Global Perspective
– Drives vision and purpose
– Strategic mindset
– Executes Strategy through Effective
How To Apply : https://jobs.nexteer.com/job/Kenitra-City-Supplier-Quality-Engineer-Morocco-KEN/524892800/