Nexteer Automotive – a leader in intuitive motion control – is a multibillion-dollar global steering and driveline business delivering electric and hydraulic steering systems, steering columns and driveline systems, as well as ADAS and automated driving technologies for OEMs around the world.
The company’s global workforce of 13,500+ serves more than 50 customers in every major region of the world.
Nexteer has 25 manufacturing plants, two technical centers, 14 customer service centers and one global technical center strategically located in North and South America, Europe and Asia.
Nexteer Automotive’s customers include BMW, FCA, Ford, GM, PSA, Toyota and VW, as well as automakers in India and China.
Receiving Inspection audito
Nexteer Automotive Kenitra was currently looking to recruit an Receiving Inspection auditor.
Mission(s) & Key Responsibilities
General Purpose of the Position :
Control and apply the quality actions concerning the incoming components quality to ensure that products are conform fully to their requirements.
Major Responsibilities :
– Understand working Instructions and guarantee application of the documentation, methods, in work station
– Manage product measurement to keep the products under the control
– Make the product audit for incoming material
– Report the quality problems, analyze and apply quality corrective action
– Initiate and control measures in the case of problematic incoming parts
Required qualification :
Technical school in mechanical engineering.
Work experience :
3 years experience in manufacturing industry, experience in automotive industry will be a plus. At least 2 years of experience in quality control.
– Basic English
– Team work spirit
– Hard working
– Interpersonal skills,
– Communication skills
– Ability to read technical drawings
How To Apply : https://jobs.nexteer.com/job/Kenitra-City-Receiving-Inspection-auditor-Kenitra-KEN/528110200/