Nexteer Automotive – a leader in intuitive motion control – is a multibillion-dollar global steering and driveline business delivering electric and hydraulic steering systems, steering columns and driveline systems, as well as ADAS and automated driving technologies for OEMs around the world.
The company’s global workforce of 13,500+ serves more than 50 customers in every major region of the world.
Nexteer has 25 manufacturing plants, two technical centers, 14 customer service centers and one global technical center strategically located in North and South America, Europe and Asia.
Nexteer Automotive’s customers include BMW, FCA, Ford, GM, PSA, Toyota and VW, as well as automakers in India and China.
Nexteer Automotive Kenitra was currently looking to recruit an Quality Technician.
Mission(s) & Key Responsibilities :
– Represent Customer voice in Kenitra Plant
– Actively contribute to the achievements of 0km Plant Return & Warranty Quality objectives
– Supervision of quality documentation on lines
– Active participation in quality problems solving through 5why, Fast response (FRQC)
– Participate in PFMEA review
– RTY (FTQ) level monitoring and corrective actions taken
– Scrap cost monitoring and corrective actions taken
– Organization and supervision of the sorting process
– Reporting problems to Quality Engineers / Production Managers / VSM
– Active support of activities initiated by Quality Engineers
– Carrying out measurements in accordance with the Control Plan
– Inspect incoming materials and materials after reworking and sorting
– Performing Product Audits in accordance with the plan
– Dealing promptly and professionally with any non-compliance issues
– Institute quality training for employees
– Employees’s awareness of their impact on product quality and the importance of their activities in achieving, maintaining, and improving quality, including customer requirements and the risks involved for the customer with non-conforming product.
Qualification Required :
– Technical school Bac+2/3 or above in Mechanical, Quality or any other discipline adequate to quality function.
– Minimum 3 years working experience in quality role in an Automotive/Aerospace industry.
Skills / Training :
– English – Intermediate.
– Ability to read technical drawings
– Analytical thinking
– Knowledge of MS Office
– Knowledge of quality tools like APQP, SPC, FMEA, PPAP, MSA
– Knowledge of quality problem solving methodology: PDCA, 5Why, 8D, FTA, Ishikawa
– Knowledge of GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing)
– Knowledge of mechanic topics
– Knowledge of typical measurement device
– High communication and team working skills
– Good Self-discipline and organizational skills
– Ability to work under time pressure.
How To Apply : https://jobs.nexteer.com/job/Kenitra-City-Quality-Technician-Kenitra-KEN/528109300/