Nexteer Automotive – a leader in intuitive motion control – is a multibillion-dollar global steering and driveline business delivering electric and hydraulic steering systems, steering columns and driveline systems, as well as ADAS and automated driving technologies for OEMs around the world.
The company’s global workforce of 13,500+ serves more than 50 customers in every major region of the world.
Nexteer has 25 manufacturing plants, two technical centers, 14 customer service centers and one global technical center strategically located in North and South America, Europe and Asia.
Nexteer Automotive’s customers include BMW, FCA, Ford, GM, PSA, Toyota and VW, as well as automakers in India and China.
Nexteer Automotive Kenitra was currently looking to recruit an Program Manager.
Key responsibilities and authorities
Key responsibilities :
– Employee’s awareness of their impact on product quality and the importance of their activities in achieving, maintaining, and improving quality, including customer requirements and the risks involved for the customer with non-conforming product.
– Lead program execution for in adherence with CPI program management tool.
– Responsible for quality, cost, performance and timing, meeting program financials.
– Lead all Customer’s Communications for the Program
– Attend/lead Customer’s Meetings / Sr Mgmt Meetings / Customer Visits
– Ensure preparation of Customer visits at Nexteer facilities in coordination with relevant functional areas.
– Structure functional PdT’s, establish cadence of reviews, rank and prioritize open issues
– Escalate program risks to functional leaders and Nexteer Leadership Team, build recovery plans to ensure risk mitigation (Stop&Fix).
– Trigger corrective actions when program metrics deviate from original commitment.
– Manage and coordinate program Design Reviews and Enterprise Reviews and assign preparation and deliverable to different functional areas.
– Lead program communication through preparation and attendance to Customer Project Reviews.
– Develop and Lead Execution for Profit Recovery (CIP)Plan to insure Program achieves BCase Commitments
– Structure and maintain program timelines to align with customer timingbased on detailed timelines from each functional area, ensure coherence throughout the execution of the program.
– Ensure Web CPI for the Program is updated
Qualifications required :
Bachelor degree or above in engineering or business administration.
0-2 years experience in development and industrial launch of a program, either as program team member or program manager.
Skills / Training :
– Interpersonal skills to work effectively with others, ability to work in a multi-functional, multi-site team environment and be facilitator/leader for Teamwork
– Good written and verbal communication in English (min. C1)
– Time management
– Familiarity with product costing and BCase
– Resilience, ability to withstand internal and external pressure and fulfil assignments under stress
– Ability to seek and analyze Customer feedback to understand and communicate Customer needs
– Ability to defend enterprise business interests in front of Customer while not deteriorating Customer relationships
– IT tools (Web CPI, Excel, Powerpoint)
Corporate competences :
– Empowered to Act
– Constructive Communication
– Personal Growth
– Passion for Perfect Quality
– Clear and Timely Decisions
– Integrity & Accountability
– Customer Focus
– Relentless Innovation
– Collaborative Relationships
– Business insight
– Global Perspective
– Drives vision and purpose
– Strategic mindset
– Executes Strategy through Effective
How To Apply : https://jobs.nexteer.com/job/Kenitra-City-Program-Manager-Kenitra-KEN/528108200/