MTA Automotive recrute un Windows Application Developer. Preferred requirements: Degree in Electronic Engineering or Computer Science.
MTA S.p.A. is a global leader in the development and production of a wide range of electromechanical and electronic products developed internally for the primary manufacturers of cars, motorcycles, tractors, and heavy vehicles.
Founded in 1954, MTA has two production sites in Italy (Codogno and Rolo), 8 foreign sites (Brazil, India, Poland, Slovakia, USA, China, Mexico and Morocco), sales of about 205 million Euro, and 1480 employee
MTA Morocco was established in 2017 in the Free Trade Zone of the Atlantic Free Zone industrial park in Kenitra, which offers tax advantages to companies that decide to invest there, therefore also benefiting their customers.
With this new opening the materials and the components for the electromechanical products will arrive at the factory equipped for plastic molding and assembly, and then the finished product will be delivered to some of Europe’s leading car manufacturers, as well as the Tier 1s which established in Morocco to produce vehicles for the EMEA market. Kenitra plant covers an area of 50,000 m², including space for offices, assembly, plastics molding, and R&D where engineers and specialized technicians will work.
Senior Windows Application Developer
The candidate we are looking for will join our Electronic R&D department and will be responsible for the following activities:
– analysis of customer specifications
– development of parts of the application
– software debug and functional tests
Necessary requirements for the position:
– Experience in development in Windows
– Deep knowledge in Visual Studio 2013 or more recent versions
– Deep knowledge of the following programming languages: .NET – C#/WPF – Python
– Fluent knowledge of English and French
– Teamworking skills
– Proactive attitude
– Problem solving skills
– Degree in Electronic Engineering or Computer Science
– Preferred experience in applications for the management of embedded systems (diagnosis, calibration, configuration, etc.)
Work location: Morocco – Kenitra – Atlantic Free Zone Park
If you are interested in this open position, fill in the following form. We will be glad to consider your application!
Send your application : http://www.mta.it/en/job-offer-ma-senior-windows-application-developer