MTA Automotive recrute un Software Validation Engineer. Necessary requirements for the position: degree in electronic or computer engineering.
MTA S.p.A. is a global leader in the development and production of a wide range of electromechanical and electronic products developed internally for the primary manufacturers of cars, motorcycles, tractors, and heavy vehicles.
Founded in 1954, MTA has two production sites in Italy (Codogno and Rolo), 8 foreign sites (Brazil, India, Poland, Slovakia, USA, China, Mexico and Morocco), sales of about 205 million Euro, and 1480 employee
MTA Morocco was established in 2017 in the Free Trade Zone of the Atlantic Free Zone industrial park in Kenitra, which offers tax advantages to companies that decide to invest there, therefore also benefiting their customers.
With this new opening the materials and the components for the electromechanical products will arrive at the factory equipped for plastic molding and assembly, and then the finished product will be delivered to some of Europe’s leading car manufacturers, as well as the Tier 1s which established in Morocco to produce vehicles for the EMEA market. Kenitra plant covers an area of 50,000 m², including space for offices, assembly, plastics molding, and R&D where engineers and specialized technicians will work.
Software Validation Engineer
The candidate we are looking for will be placed within the Electronic Division and will independently deal with the following activities:
– analysis and requirements review;
– test protocol definition and execution for checking the system functionalities;
– source-code verification by unit-testing and MISRA-C verification;
– trace and analyze the test result;
– bug-tracking (ie. JIRA or RedMine).
Necessary requirements for the position:
– degree in electronic or computer engineering
– 5-10 years of experience in software verification and validation in real-time/embedded contexts
– good knowledge of English and French.
– experience in automotive, military, rail or bio-medical sectors
– knowledge of black-box and white-box testing methodologies
– CAN/LIN bus knowledge
– knowledge of tools for static and dynamic code analysis (knowledge of C language)
– knowledge of ASPICE/CMMI processes
– knowledge of the ISO (Functional Safety) standard
– knowledge of MATLAB, Stateflow and Simulink modelling systems
– knowledge of French and English languages.
Work location: Morocco – Kenitra – Atlantic Free Zone Park
If you are interested in this open position, fill in the following form. We will be glad to consider your application!
Send your application : http://www.mta.it/en/job-offer-ma-software-validation-engineer