MTA Automotive recrute un Embedded Software Engineer. The necessary requirements are: Degree in Electronic Engineering / IT / Telecommunications.
MTA S.p.A. is a global leader in the development and production of a wide range of electromechanical and electronic products developed internally for the primary manufacturers of cars, motorcycles, tractors, and heavy vehicles.
Founded in 1954, MTA has two production sites in Italy (Codogno and Rolo), 8 foreign sites (Brazil, India, Poland, Slovakia, USA, China, Mexico and Morocco), sales of about 205 million Euro, and 1480 employee
MTA Morocco was established in 2017 in the Free Trade Zone of the Atlantic Free Zone industrial park in Kenitra, which offers tax advantages to companies that decide to invest there, therefore also benefiting their customers.
With this new opening the materials and the components for the electromechanical products will arrive at the factory equipped for plastic molding and assembly, and then the finished product will be delivered to some of Europe’s leading car manufacturers, as well as the Tier 1s which established in Morocco to produce vehicles for the EMEA market. Kenitra plant covers an area of 50,000 m², including space for offices, assembly, plastics molding, and R&D where engineers and specialized technicians will work.
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
The candidate we are looking for will be involved in the analysis of customer specifications; analysis and design of software architecture; coding and debugging of the software.
The necessary requirements are:
– Degree in Electronic Engineering / IT / Telecommunications
– Experience in design, coding and debugging of software for embedded systems, based on 16/32 bit microprocessors
– Good knowledge of English.
The preferred skills are:
– Experience in the automotive industry
– Knowledge of CAN / Lin bus, control systems, LCD/TFT display systems
– Knowledge of MATLAB, Stateflow and Simulink modeling systems;
– Knowledge of AUTOSAR
– Knowledge of tools for static and dynamic analysis of the code for the quality of the SW
– Knowledge of real-time operating systems: Osek, QNX, Linux, Android
– Knowledge of software development according to the ASPICE/CMMI methodology.
Work location: Kenitra
If you are interested in this open position, fill in the following form. We will be glad to consider your application!
Send your application : http://www.mta.it/en/job-offer-ma-senior-embedded-software-engineer