MTA Automotive recrute un Business Administration Support. The necessary requirements are: Master degree in Finance or Economics.
MTA S.p.A. is a global leader in the development and production of a wide range of electromechanical and electronic products developed internally for the primary manufacturers of cars, motorcycles, tractors, and heavy vehicles.
Founded in 1954, MTA has two production sites in Italy (Codogno and Rolo), 8 foreign sites (Brazil, India, Poland, Slovakia, USA, China, Mexico and Morocco), sales of about 205 million Euro, and 1480 employee
MTA Morocco was established in 2017 in the Free Trade Zone of the Atlantic Free Zone industrial park in Kenitra, which offers tax advantages to companies that decide to invest there, therefore also benefiting their customers.
With this new opening the materials and the components for the electromechanical products will arrive at the factory equipped for plastic molding and assembly, and then the finished product will be delivered to some of Europe’s leading car manufacturers, as well as the Tier 1s which established in Morocco to produce vehicles for the EMEA market. Kenitra plant covers an area of 50,000 m², including space for offices, assembly, plastics molding, and R&D where engineers and specialized technicians will work.
Business Administration Support
The candidate we are looking for will be part of the Finance & Accounting department and will be responsible for:
– Maintain general and/or cost accounting until the balance sheet
– Check the consistency of accounting documents
– Create dashboards, monitor the cash flow budget, analyse flows
– Manage cash, and day-to-day banking operations
– Drawing up documents declaring to the administrations concerned in tax matters
– Check monthly VAT returns
– Process invoices, outstandings and reminders
– Produce accounting and legal documents (balance sheets, income statements, annexes, management reports)
– Participate in the definition, drafting and updating of accounting procedures and rules, and their application conditions
– Maintain relations with financial partners and control bodies
– Participate, in conjunction with management control, in the financial, statistical and budgetary analysis
The necessary requirements are:
– Master degree in Finance or Economics
– At least 4 years experience in an accounting firm
– Financial analysis and general and cost accounting
– Solid knowledge of accounting principles and regulations
– Computer skills: SAP Accounting, Office Package,
– Good knowledge of English and French
The preferred skills are:
– Strong analytical skills
– Rigorous and able to work without stress and on time
– Solutions and results-oriented
– Ability to work both independently and in a team
Work location: Kenitra (Atlatic Free Zone Park)
If you are interested in this open position, fill in the following form. We will be glad to consider your application!
Send your application : http://www.mta.it/en/job-offer-ma-business-administration-support