Magneti Marelli is an international company founded in Italy in 1919, committed to the design and production of hi-tech systems and components for the automotive sector, based in Italy (Corbetta, Milan).
Magneti Marelli is seeking talent, passion and openness to change. In return it offers strong opportunities for professional growth and development.
Manufacturing Quality Specialist
Magneti Marelli is looking for a Manufacturing Quality Specialist within Tangier Plant in Morocco.
The candidate will be in charge of the following activities:
– Reduce quality risks in Manufacturing by attending the initiatives for Risk Assessment and Mitigation and supporting initial release of process and components.
– Validate / maintain / update Control Plans, QA Network and Control Instruction along all the process phases.
– Ensure Customer Claims Management by systematic use of WCM tools and 8D enhanced reports, in cooperation with Customer Quality
– Apply Operative Quality Procedures (Approval of first produced parts, Layered audits, Operative Process and Product Audits, Control Plans, Controls Instructions) according to defined standards
– Perform scrap data collection, their stratification and analysis to identify root causes, supporting plant activities for scrap reduction
– Apply the 7 QC steps to attack Quality problems caused from 4M (Machine,Method,Man,Material)
– Apply Quality Maintenance methodology and tools (X-Matrix, QM-Matrix, Q-Points, 5 Questions for Zero Defects, …) to solve Quality issues caused by machine
To discover more about this job opportunity and apply please visit: https://www.magnetimarelli.com/careers/job-search.php