Magneti Marelli is looking for a MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE within Tangier Plant in Morocco. The candidate will report directly to the Maintenance Manager.
Magneti Marelli S.p.A is an international company founded in Italy in 1919, committed to the design and production of hi-tech systems and components for the automotive sector, based in Italy (Corbetta, Milan).
Magneti Marelli is headquartered in Corbetta, Italy, and includes 86 manufacturing plants, 12 R&D centres and 26 application centers in 19 countries — with 43,000 employees and a turnover of 7.9 billion euro in 2016. It was a subsidiary of Fiat (now FCA Italy) from 1967 to 2018. On October 22 2018 FCA announced Magneti Marelli was being bought by the Japanese automotive company Calsonic Kansei for $7.2 billion in a deal that would create one of the world’s largest auto parts suppliers.
Car manufactured by Magneti Marelli, preserved at the Museo nazionale della scienza e della tecnologia Leonardo da Vinci, Milan
Magneti Marelli television sets exhibited at the Museo nazionale della scienza e della tecnologia Leonardo da Vinci, Milan.
Subsidiaries and brands of the company include AL-Automotive Lighting, Carello, Cromodora, Cofap, Ergom Automotive, Jaeger, Mako Elektrik, Paraflu, Securvia, Seima, Siem SpA, Solex, Veglia Borletti, Vitaloni, Weber.
Magneti Marelli recrute Mechanical Maintenance
Magneti Marelli is looking for a MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE within Tangier Plant in Morocco. The candidate will report directly to the Maintenance Manager, and will be in charge of the following activities:
– Perform reactive / preventive maintenance, corrective and predictive in machinery, equipment, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems as pre-established schedule or serving areas of requests.
– Interpret drawings assembly machines, hydraulic and pneumatic circuits, targeting the repair of machinery and equipment.
– Perform adjustment in machines, making leveling and alignment and geometric measurement of the same.
– Perform maintenance inspection machinery / equipment, according to the schedule defined in order to identify potential problems that could compromise their operation.
– Fill the OS (Service Order) as related information.
Thanks to contact me on my e-mail adress : [email protected]
To discover more about this job opportunity and apply please visit: magnetimarelli.com/job-search