Magneti Marelli is looking for a Incoming Quality Auditor within Tangier Plant in Morocco. The candidate will report directly to the Quality Manager.
Magneti Marelli S.p.A is an international company founded in Italy in 1919, committed to the design and production of hi-tech systems and components for the automotive sector, based in Italy (Corbetta, Milan).
Magneti Marelli is headquartered in Corbetta, Italy, and includes 86 manufacturing plants, 12 R&D centres and 26 application centers in 19 countries — with 43,000 employees and a turnover of 7.9 billion euro in 2016. It was a subsidiary of Fiat (now FCA Italy) from 1967 to 2018. On October 22 2018 FCA announced Magneti Marelli was being bought by the Japanese automotive company Calsonic Kansei for $7.2 billion in a deal that would create one of the world’s largest auto parts suppliers.
Car manufactured by Magneti Marelli, preserved at the Museo nazionale della scienza e della tecnologia Leonardo da Vinci, Milan
Magneti Marelli television sets exhibited at the Museo nazionale della scienza e della tecnologia Leonardo da Vinci, Milan.
Subsidiaries and brands of the company include AL-Automotive Lighting, Carello, Cromodora, Cofap, Ergom Automotive, Jaeger, Mako Elektrik, Paraflu, Securvia, Seima, Siem SpA, Solex, Veglia Borletti, Vitaloni, Weber.
Magneti Marelli recrute Incoming Quality Auditor
Magneti Marelli is looking for a Incoming Quality Auditor within Tangier Plant in Morocco. The candidate will report directly to the Quality Manager, and will be in charge of the following activities:
– Guarantee the inspection of purchased components.
– Coordinate drawings materials for lots and deliver products in conformity with production.
– Support the communication with the areas of Production (chain client – supplier), regarding issues and dissents in components
– Creation of teams of work focused on problem solving and optimization of the resources assigned to the area.
– Audit and validate every lot of components and keep trace in the SAP System.
– Create RQP (Report of Complaint to Supplier) when a product is rejected or suspect, to locate it in the area of quarantine and to give follow-up up to having this material.
– Identify and document potential reasons of Non-conformities
– Take part in the measurement and follow-up for the fulfillment of the aims of the area.
– Teach, fulfil and validate the correct use and application of the requirements, records and information of the SGC and SGA.
– Execute the activities corresponding to 5 S’s.
Thanks to contact me on my e-mail adress : [email protected]
To discover more about this job opportunity and apply please visit: magnetimarelli.com/job-search