KOSTAL Maroc (KOMOR) recrute des Operations Manager (H/F). Training in Technical or Superior Engineering. Postgraduate / Master in Operations or similar.
We are KOSTAL Group, a global, independent family-owned company based in Germany which develops and manufactures technologically complex electronic and mechatronic products. We employ more than 18.000 people at 46 locations in 21 countries, offering flexible, knowledgeable and customer-focused service.
The KOSTAL Group is divided into different Business Divisions: Automotive Electrical Systems, Industrial Electronics, Connectors and Test Technology (SOMA).
The division KOSTAL Automotive Electrical Systems is responsible for the development, production and distribution of components, modules and systems for the electrical, electronic and mechatronic technology in car bodies.
The Industrial Electronics division, develops innovative products for renewable energy generation and efficient energy use.
KOSTAL Connectors operates all over the world to develop, manufacture and distribute innovative connector systems for automotive and industrial applications.
Test Technology (SOMA) develops, manufactures and distributes test and automation systems for specific industries and products.
KOSTAL Maroc (KOMOR)
In Morocco, since March 2016, present in Tangier with the company KOSTAL Maroc (KOMOR), Industrial project in the TFZ that already has more than 200 people in its team and that is being Led from the Group’s subsidiary in Barcelona – KOSPA-, part of the Automotive Division, with a Approximate team of 900 people.
The activity focuses on the design, development and industrialization of systems and mechatronic modules (plastic finishes with high aesthetic component).
We are looking for candidates with interest in the following position for our center in TFZ (Tangier).
KOSTAL Maroc recrute des Operations Manager
– Supervision and management of production plans for the productive areas and non-adherence management.
– Leadership of the KOSTAL Production System and monitoring of actions plans.
– Management and monitoring of the objectives and KPIs: Efficiency, Quality, Supply, stock level, maintenance…
– Organization and supervision of flow management of logistics: provisioning, planning, production, storage and distribution of materials, components and products…
– Supervise provisions and optimize stocks, according to production plan and demand evolution.
– Ensuring compliance with the Quality System procedures, environment, safety and health.
– Supervision of compliance with the levels of preventive and corrective maintenance.
– Supervision and control of costs / expenses and investments of the productive areas.
– Coordination with Production Engineering in the definition and development of productive processes.
– Leadership and team development / responsible for manufacturing, maintenance and logistics.
– Coordination with HR in the definition and development of annual training plans and level of competence and motivation of the staff.
– Training in Technical or Superior Engineering. Postgraduate / Master in Operations or similar.
Knowledge of plastic materials is valued, transformation, finishing and experience in assembly of final product in assembly lines.
– Minimum experience of 5 years as responsible for operations in the automotive sector or related, in multinational environments, with management systems integrated certificates and standardized production.
– Leadership skills and management of high teams performance.
– Good level of English, Spanish and French.
– SAP Knowledge will be valued (logistics anf production)
– Availability to travel.
– Incorporation to indefinite staff in project of new creation and multinational environment with possibilities for ptofessional development.
– Competitive compensation according to martket.
Interested people should send and email attaching CV to [email protected]