Magneti Marelli is an international company founded in Italy in 1919, committed to the design and production of hi-tech systems and components for the automotive sector, based in Italy (Corbetta, Milan).
Magneti Marelli is seeking talent, passion and openness to change. In return it offers strong opportunities for professional growth and development.
Working at Magneti Marelli means living a dynamic reality in a highly innovative environment that is able to address global issues with international partners.
We are looking for an ICT Plant Manager within Tangier Plant in Morocco.
The candidate will be in charge of the following activities :
– Coordinate and manage ICT site operations ensuring plant site is functioning during production period;
– ICT daily operations, communication and business continuity of ICT Infrastructure services;
– Define and manage systems that ensure the proper Production Flow and Product Traceability;
– Provide guidance and support for servers and PCs on the Shop Floor in accordance with the central ICT Infrastructure and Security policies;
– Work as the local ICT focal point for site management projects, ICT operations, issues and incidents and work with site management to identify ICT projects requiring software and hardware assistance, investments and expenses impacting the site;
– Facilitate ICT projects at the site by leading, coordinating, and informing regional / global ICT resources in a collaborative process to achieve business priorities and solutions;
– Onsite ICT System Administration and secure data from internal and external attack;
– ISSO point of reference for the site;
– Onsite ERP (SAP if present), MES and Central Applications HD1 and business functional support;
– Support site production areas in regards to software quality and lot traceability activities, support production software and hardware performance monitoring and optimization;
– Manufacturing Printer, bar-code scanners, and label-maker setup, implementation and troubleshooting;
– Support SQL server and administrative support for plant operations;
– TCP / IP Ethernetand Wireless Network Environment setup and troubleshooting for plant-specific software and hardware;
– Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree
– Experience : depends on the Plant Site ( min.2 years for a small site – Automotive manufacturing experience is preferred);
– Project management experience within a matrix manufacturing environment;
– PLC experience within manufacturing environments is preferred.
Skills and Abilities :
– Languages : French and English
– Good knowledge of basic hardware replacement
– Good knowledge of client networking configuration
– Good knowledge of database : Access, SQL
– Good knowledge of SAP, MES and SCADA
– SQL Server Technical Support
– Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
To discover more about this job opportunity and apply please visit : https://www.magnetimarelli.com/careers/job-search.php