Fujikura Automotive Morocco recrute un Planning & PC Responsible. La société Fujikura Automotive Morocco S.A, spécialisée dans la fabrication de câblage électrique pour automobiles.
Fujikura Ltd. is a global, Tokyo-based electrical equipment manufacturing company, developing and manufacturing power and telecommunication systems products, including devices for optical fibers, such as cutters and splicers.
Fujikura was founded by Zenpachi Fujikura when he began manufacturing silk and cotton insulated winding wires in 1885. In 1910 Fujikura Electric Wire Corporation was established with Tomekichi Fujikura, Zenpachi’s younger brother, acting as the company’s representative.
Over the years the company expanded both in Japan and overseas and as of 2013 the company had subsidiaries across Europe, Asia, North and South America and North Africa.
Fujikura Automotive recrute un Planning & PC Responsible
We are looking for a planning & PC Responsible.
– Drive Planning and lead MPS meetings to ensure planning of production, capacities and material ;
– Control and ensure the respect of the sequence of orders for products ;
– Control the adherence of production to the planning at all steps of production ;
– Prepare the monthly plan (sales and operation plan), to obtain a levelling of volumes and to optimize the resources (men, machines, materials, and the capacity readiness of suppliers) ;
– Implement and drive the weekly planning (Master production schedule) to ensure a levelled production plan and protect production lines from variations of the customers demand ;
– Coordinate the teams of production planners and production controllers ;
– Ensure that production follow planning at all levels.
– Master’s degree in a logistic an supply chain Management
– Experience of 3 years au minimum in a position of logistic Responsible in the automotive sector.
The candidats interested in this challenge are asked to send their CV under the reference. PPCR03 to the adresse : [email protected]