Anapec Skills recrute aux Émirats Arabes Unis (4) Directeur de magasin – Store manager. Offer reference: INTDUB10/18-545957
Store Manager will directly lead a team to drive sales, reduce stock loss, maintain cost controls, ensure compliance to company regulations and ensure high levels of customer service.
You will work with a variety of different departments to maintain the effective operation of the store and will provide feedback to the store, brand and area managers around staff and products.
– Provide customer service and respond to customer inquiries and complaints.
– Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
– Supervise sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
– Monitor Inventory stock and reorder when inventory drops to a specified level.
– Enforce safety, health, and security rules.
– Instruct and train staff and assign specific duties
– Examine merchandise to ensure that it is not damaged, properly priced and displayed
– Plan budgets and authorize payments and merchandise returns.
– Perform work activities of subordinates, such as cleaning and organizing shelves and displays and selling merchandise.
– Plan and prepare work schedules and keep records of employees’ work schedules and time cards.
– Review inventory and sales records to prepare reports for management and budget departments.
– Establish and implement policies, goals, objectives, and procedures for their department.
– Confer with company officials to develop methods and procedures to increase sales, expand markets, and promote business.
– Estimate consumer demand and determine the types and amounts of goods to be sold.
– Formulate pricing policies for merchandise, according to profitability requirements.
– Participate in periodic inventory as and when required
– Keep records of purchases, sales, and requisitions and other store activities.
– Willingness to work in shifts
Work place : EMIRATS ARABES UNIS
Number of available positions : 4
Degrees : 3 YEAR UNIVERSITY DEGREE, BACHELOR
Sex : Indifferent
Language : English : Fluent
Expected Years of Experience :
– 5-6 years experience in a Retail environment with minimum 2 years as an Assistant Store Manager
– Excellent verbal communication skills English being a prerequisite
– Basic IT Skills
– Ability to lead a team
Expected Educational Qualification :
– Bachelor’s Degree preferred with fluency in spoken and written English and any other language
Required Behavioural Competencies :
– Ability to work in a team oriented environment
– Zeal and enthusiastic personality
– Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
– Able to carry out manual duties, stand for long periods of time and lift light to medium loads.
Contract : CDD
Duration contract : 2 years
Salary : 6000-8000 AED /month
Transportation : No
Accommodation : No
Meals : No
Flight ticket : Yes
Complementary : If you meet the requirement and you speak English, you are welcome to apply by submitting your resume in English and French, diploma and experience certicicates, to the nearest ANAPEC’s agency.
Deadline for application: 15/10/2018