We are looking for a Control System Engineer to join the team of our client based in Kenitra (Automotive industry).
– Support plant in area of Health and Safety.
– Meet First Time Quality and scrap goals in area of responsibility.
– Support for achievement of Operational Availability and quick changeover on machines.
– Provide technical support maintenance.
– Ensure proper level of spare tooling / optimize stock level / reduce tooling cost per produced piece .
– Bachelor degree of electrical or electronics engineering required
– AutoCAD capability preferred
– Able to understand Transducers (Load, Torque, Flow meter, Temperature) & LVDT.
– Knowledge in servo and motion controls (Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi, Schneider, Siemens).
– Able to understand & program PLC (Modicon, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi, Siemens), CNC experience is plus
– Able to read blueprints (ie. Controls schematics)
– Able to understand and apply manufacturing standards and tools, including PDP, P/DFMEA, SPC, etc
– Able to clearly communicate in written and verbal English
Do send your resumes in English to Hind.ErRahani@adeccomaroc.com (CSI/KEN)