Amazon Technopolis Rabat en recrutement. Postuler chez Amazon Technopolis pour le poste : ACES Continuous Improvement Specialist – Customer Service.
Le service client d’Amazon se veut être parmi les meilleurs du monde. Et nous ne pourrions y parvenir sans les meilleurs talents. Ces « Amazoniens » constituent le socle de notre réputation et nous leur donnons toute latitude pour régler les problèmes qu’ils rencontrent et faire ce qu’il faut pour nos clients.
The Customer Service (CS) Amazon Customer Excellence System (ACES) Continuous Improvement Specialist, will assist with and drive continuous improvements of CS processes, align local priorities with customer requirements and partner with the Worldwide CS ACES team to implement changes throughout the CS network. The successful candidate will also lead process improvement projects, facilitate meetings, and deliver training on process improvement concepts and techniques as appropriate.
This role reports directly to the ACES Manager.
Key Responsibilities :
– Facilitates the execution of the WW ACES strategy through local management and support teams.
– Coaches and trains local management, CS Associates and project teams on continuous improvement concepts and methodologies.
– Performs quantitative analysis of key process indicators to identify opportunities for process improvement.
– Demonstrates discretion in coordination of project scoping and selection to align with business objectives.
– Oversees segment of site project portfolio as assigned, assisting individual project managers with execution and delivery of results.
– Audits completed projects to verify sustained impact and partners with Financial Controller to validate impact.
– Help drive communication, including project updates and other initiatives through approved communication plan.
– Manages projects as assigned by manager.
– Attend meetings as necessary to facilitate growth and network-wide parity.
– Collaborative working across multi sites, and multi disciplines.
– Professional approach to working with colleagues at all levels.
– Ability to communicate effectively across a multitude of platforms with team members in European teams.
– Flexibility in approach to work and self-driven.
– Operates with considerable autonomy and discretion.
– Analytical, with a proven ability to analyse various data sources.
– Results orientated.
– Bias for action, takes responsibility/ownership and delivers.
– Builds lasting and effective relationships which focus on the customer.
– Strong judgment and instincts. Is right a lot.
QUALIFICATIONS DE BASE
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent post-secondary degree [external only].
– Experience using Voice of the Customer analysis to drive. improvements through the application of Lean and/or Six Sigma tools and concepts.
– Project management experience.
– Experience in or demonstrated ability to lead people/teams without formal responsibility and interacting and building rapport with teams of all levels.
– Experience communicating and presenting to groups.
·- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
– Fluency in French and English.
– Experience leading and/or participating in structured continuous process improvement activities such as Kaizens.
– Experience managing a project portfolio.
– Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt Certification.
– Mastery of SQL, SharePoint, Excel, Power Point, Word and Statistical package (e.g. JMP or Minitab).
– Strong analytical background – 7 Quality tools, SPC, Hypothesis Testing, Regression Analysis.
– Advanced degree (technical or MBA) preferred.
– Strong communication verbal and written communication skills.
– ACES certification Stage 1 (minimum) Stage 2 (preferred). [internal only]
Postuler sur : https://www.amazon.jobs